Plasma Lifting, Eyelid Tightening without surgery
Upper eyelid correction is one of the most frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures for both men and women. Fibroblast is an innovative technology that enables upper and lower eyelid lifting without a scalpel. The plasma produces an immediately visible skin lift without prior dermal damage.
Advantages of this treatment
- Without Anaesthetic
- Without cutting
- Without Surgery
- No Scars
- Without Threads or pulling them
- Hardly any hyperpigmentation risk
- Easy to integrate into everyday life due to short healing processes
- easily repeatable
How does the treatment work?
The treatment begins with the application of an anaesthetic cream. The treatment results in individual small, dry, punctual scabs. The scabs need 5-7 days to fall off. Afterwards slight reddening is visible for 2-3 weeks. The swelling can last for about 1-3 days. No bleeding is to be expected.
The number of treatments also depends on the amount of sagging skin and the age of the patient. Usually 1-3 sittings are sufficient.
Further treatment options through Fibroblast
- Skin tightening and wrinkle treatment on every part of the body (e.g. lip wrinkles, eye wrinkles)
- Scars (acne scars, surgery scars, injury scars) can be treated.
- Removal of pigmentation
- Forehead wrinkles
- Frowner lines
- Upper-lower lid
- Mouth Folds
- Chin folds
- Neck Wrinkles